Some of our work
Made with love here in Cincinnati, Ohio our work is often hidden within the digital walls of businesses and guarded by enterprise privacy agreements to protect intellectual property however here are a few glimpses to give you a sense of our range. Our clients and partners benefit from our team's diverse and complementary experiences. Collectively, we've developed applications or worked with digital media for 100s of years, which means our projects now boast an ever-enriching expanse of functionality. We've been around the block—we've launched hundreds of projects. And each of our clients profits from our previous work.
Learn the Chants & Support the Club
Cincy Chants allows you to explore all of the chants sung by the supporters. You can also watch videos when available of the chant being sung for reference.
During a match, get notified of what the supporters are singing (this can be turned off if you aren’t in attendance) The notification will show you the words to that chant, so you can learn the chants and support the club.
Movember Mobile App
We created and launched the iPhone and Android apps for the Movember charity. These apps served as a primary communication, team and donation management tool for the worldwide event. The app received more the 700,000 downloads in less than 30 days, is translated for a dozen different languages and played a significant factor in pushing over 120 million dollars in donations last year.
• Social Media Integration with chat in your MoSpace
• Request and Process donations in- app
• Track your moustache growth with the MoTracker that includes daily reminders to Track your progress
• Account Management and Creation
• Create animations of your moustache growth
Cintas Lead Generation App
Allows employees to quickly capture data for potential business and send directly to the sales division responsibly from anywhere
• iOS and Android cross platform native app
• Automatic location selection by using location data provided by FourSquare
• Photo capture and tagging directly on device
• Custom backend integration and syndication to Corporate data center
• Email notifications and status for tracking Leads
This example is shown not only because it is a wonderful example of design and simplicity but because it relates to Education. This Orton Gillingham Card Deck app for iPhones and iPads assists teachers who are using a phonics-based approach to teaching reading. This is relevant to those teachers teaching decoding, primarily to beginning readers, but can also be used for older struggling readers. In addition, it is available for parents and for children. Design and collaboration with Mike Zitt, Inc.
• Audio and Video of entire Deck of Cards
• Record and Playback of Students Voice
• Multiple Spellings
• Visual Cues,
D2 Digital Dialogue Cincinnati – Conference App
The official companion app for the AAF Cincinnati, D2 Cincinnati. This app allowed visitors to view and build a schedule, watch live feed for latest news, review maps for breakout locations and official networking events.
• Schedule – Browse the entire event list, filter by track and create a personal schedule
• Speakers – Review detailed participant bio, and social feeds for all speakers
• Map – Quickly find your way to breakout sessions and networking events
• Media Integration – Keep up on events news within the app
Timewarner.com : Careers and Job Search
Based on Centogram’s successful Careers-page and complete TW Corporate Blog overhaul work, Time Warner once again turned to Centogram and Minke Zitt Inc. to streamline their Job Search page. Because Time Warner Inc employs people in locations the world over, they maintain a constant and extensive list of job postings. The search filter on the previous Job Search page had become challenging to configure and the results hard to digest. Centogram worked to develop a clean, simple interface which now allows talented potential employees to seek the jobs for which they’re most suited. It also allows Time Warner Inc to choose from a pool of talent based on dependable data. Check it out at timewarner.com/careers/job-search